21st Century Community Learning Center (21st CCLC)____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The 21st Century Community Learning Center offers programs and activities for students during out of school time and provides programs and assistance for families in the community.
- Transportation within St. Paul area only (after school).
- Snacks provided
2nd - 9th Grade Monday - Thursday
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Monday & Tuesday focus on academics
- Wednesday & Thursday focus on enrichment
Grades 2-9 students received targeted reading and math benchmark aligned support as well as homework help.
- Days & Times: Mondays – Tuesday (4:30 pm – 6:00 pm)
- Contact Person: Ger Kue, Education Leader 3-5
Grades 2-9 students participate in enrichment classes such as Japanese Art, Food Art, Hmong Arts & Crafts, NASA Challenge, 3-D Printing, and etc. All students are given time to do homework and get support from enrichment staff.
- Days & Times: Wednesday – Thursdays (4:30 pm – 6:00 pm)
- Contact Person(s):
- Cha Her, email@example.com
- Eegee Vang, firstname.lastname@example.org
Grades 5-9 students participates in volleyball, soccer, flag football, basketball, and badminton. Students are given time for to do homework and get support from coaches.
- Days & Times: Mondays – Thursdays (4:30 pm – 6:00 pm)
- Contact Person: Cheepheng Her, Athletic Coordinator
- Email: email@example.com
Grades 2-9 students participate in Asian traditional and modern dance. All students are given time to do homework and get academic support from the staff.
- Days & Times: Mondays – Thursdays (4:30 pm – 8:00 pm)
- Sandy Lo, Dance Instructor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org