School Closure Information
School closed March 30-April 3*
More information about Covid-19 from the Minnesota Department of Education
Governor Walz made an announcement to close all schools in Minnesota as soon as Wednesday, March 18th. CSE has extended school closure an additional week with CSE's pre-scheduled spring break from March 30-April 3rd. School will resume on April 6th.
March 17, 2020 < Click for letter
- Student meals provided by pick up
- Day care provided for parents who are service workers
- Daily assignments/homework plan for if school closes longer than planned
March 15, 2020 < Click for letter
- School closed starting this Monday until after Spring Break: March 16-April 3 - CLOSED
- Family Surveys: CSE staff will be contacting parents/guardians by phone to assess family needs and information to help us prepare
- Parent Teacher Conferences: Postponed
- Testing Schedules (TBD): Testing suspended until further notice
- Enrollment Information (TBD): Accepting through email.
- Intent to Return (TBD): Families will be contacted by phone.
Thank you families for your patience as we work through this together.